I wrote a piece several months ago titled “I Am Not My Facebook Status” where I explored the spiritual side of social media and the easy narcissism brought on by our digital profiles (you can read the full piece here: http://mattlitton.com/2011/02/03/some-thoughts-on-the-spiritual-side-of-social-media-i-am-not-my-facebook-status/). Don’t get me wrong. I think everyone should live an extraordinary life; in fact, if you are truly pursuing God’s call…it...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)