Last evening, I sat down to watch a little of the news to get the latest update on the unspeakable tragedies in Japan. My children moved in and out of the room and didn’t seem to pay close attention to the television. Later on as I drove my oldest son to his practice, he began asking some questions about the earthquake, the tsunami, and the problems with the nuclear reactors. We talked for several minutes before he asked the most poignant and unanswerable question of all:...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)