I sat in an athletic department office (years ago) as a head coach I was working for sketched plans on a white board and explained how each convoluted detail was essential to his basketball program. The coach was young, inexperienced and very eager to have a winning season. I didn’trealize it at the time, but most of his ideas were dead wrong. The glaring problem of the hour’s lecture was the fifty odd years of collective coaching experience in the room: the seasoned...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)