I have been very pleased this week to be able to share with you several blogs from my good friend, Chet Bush. Chet is a pastor in Oxford, Mississippi who is currently working on a book project that I hope to tell you more about in the coming months. I think you’ll enjoy another of his wonderful meditations… Our kids have made friends with some new neighbor children via the medium of sidewalk chalk. The journey of their emerging friendship could be observed across our...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)