After viewing some of the 9/11 memorial coverage, I grabbed Bruce Springsteen’s album The Rising and listened to it onmy drive. One of the songs titled “Into the Fire”waswritten (at least I assume) in the perspective of a loved onewho lostone of the firefightersthat day: The sky was falling and streaked with blood I heard you calling me, and then you disappeared Into dust Up the stairs, into the fire Up the stairs, into the fire In the midst of all the horrific...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)