During chapter twenty-something of writingmy upcomingbook, I took a break to read through the working manuscript…It leveled me. Isaw problems ineverything. My ideas and writing seemed pathetic; I couldn’t seem to locate a poetic moment amongst the densely worded stack of kindling. I was very close to heading straight for the fire pit in our backyard. I had a long way to go in the writing process, but felt crushed with hopelessness. I had the overwhelming desire to watch...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)