I have written about the idea of Biblical justice as a necessary response to our faith. Recently, I have been challenged by several friends about the difference between the meaning of the word “justice” as it pertains to political ideologies and its meaning as a necessary expression of the Christian life. There is a big difference. The following is an excerpt from my next project, a chapter called “Free Trade Coffee and Jesus Tattoos”, considering Jesus’...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)