I know it is still February, but the brief onset of warm weather and rain has things budding (maybe prematurely) here in Ohio and it has me thinking of springtime. I am looking forward to warmer temperatures, things turning green again, and being outside. I thought it would be appropriate to talk about Miss Maudie and her flowers today. This is an excerpt from “The Parable of Miss Maudie’s Azaleas”, which focuses on our attitude toward creation and what it means...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)