My wife and I are casual boxing fans. We enjoy watching some of the bigger fights, especially with personalities like Manny Pacquiao and the British boxer Ricky Hatton (when he was in his prime). The famous fighter, Joe Frazier, passed away yesterday at the age of 67, and I was caught up watching highlights of him on ESPN. Frazier was ahead of my timeand I have onlyseen replays of his battles with Ali. But yesterday, as they showed footage of the fighter in his youth, I was struck...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)