I don’t think any of us can truly identify with the widespread heartbreak we are watching unfold across our television screens these days. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of tragedy on the news so far this year. I don’t know about you, but these events have made me contemplate times of mourning. As I sat down to write the blog, I remembered these lines from a chapter in my upcoming book. The chapter is titled “Raindrops over the Atlantic” and focuseson...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)