I was at a training session several years ago at a local church to talk with small group leaders about the spiritual disciplines. For one activity, I asked them to sketchthier favorite scene from the Biblical narrative. As the group began to share their chosen moments, I was a little taken back. One very sincere (and particularly well-educated) woman displayed her picture of “Moses and his Ark” complete with pairs of animals. As she talked, I looked around at the other...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)