There is nothing like getting lost in a story. I love so many different storytellers: from John Irving to JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis to Stephen King (and yes, Harper Lee)….Stories are deeply affecting–they arehow we define ourselves, our world, and each other. As I was reading through the Gospel narratives of the birth of Jesus this morning, I was stirred by the uniqueness and truth of the story we are celebrating this weekend. Here are a couple of my favorite moments: The...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)