Doug Pagitt is a very busy man. He is an author, speaker, head pastor of Solomon’s Porch in South Minneapolis, host of his own popular radio show described as “religious radio that’s not quite right”, and he is also co-founder of an event and social media company. I am sure I might be leaving out a job or two, but those who know Doug will tell you he approaches each of these ventures with a consistent and contagious passion and energy. One of the founding...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)