Apopular journalist commented recently that, “… in today’s culture, everyoneis a publicist.” In his estimation, social media allows us to release several “press updates” a day detailing our trials or victories to the world. Last week, I wrote about our romance with social media and the temptation of aggrandizing our “digital personas” in a blog titled, “What Would Jesus’ Digital Life Look Like?” http://bit.ly/n76zoL...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)