“What is the one thing you would want your kids to say you taught them?” The question was suspended for a minute. I fought the urge to provide an expected answer and finally settled on the first thing that popped into my mind. “I guess it might be to believe they can accomplish anything they set their minds to.” Silence… not what I was hoping for… She was chewing on my answer or more likely considering how to respond in a gracious way. I was talking...
- In a Self-Righteous Religious Culture, Brennan Manning Reminded Us ‘All Is Grace’ (from the Huffington Post)
- Nomadic Book Club Tour is coming to Your Neighborhood: Spring/Summer ‘13
- “Pruning for Lent” (from Busted Halo)
- “A Call for the Christian Imagination” from Relevant Magazine
- The Story of Christmas Reminds Us to Believe in Each Other (from the Huffington Post)